Thursday, May 4, 2023

Addendum To: Goddammit, My Sister's Coming Home To Visit

Yeah, my fucking sister does seem to think I am her goddamn maid.  I did ask her about these sheets that was lying on her bed.  She told me to wash them.  I don't think she uses sheets.  I don't use a sheet.  I mean, I do have, like, a sheet around the mattress, but then I lie on it, and then I put a blanket on top of myself.  I don't need no sheet.  But she says to wash them.  It'll piss me off so bad if she doesn't use the sheets that I'm washing as I type this.

Moreover, she says, and I quote from her text, "Wash them all."  I don't know what "all" is to her, but I saw two towels laying amongst the sheets, too.  I don't feel like asking if she wants the towels washed, because I will totally fucking resent her if she says yes.  But I can't not wash them and have her pissed at me all week.  She's such a petty bitch that she'll complain to our parents that I didn't wash her bath towels, and if they start yelling at me, I'll start yelling at them, and then goddamn motherfuckin' World War III will break out.  Fuck that and fuck her -- and I will wash the towels.

She's not even here and I fucking hate my sister right now.  This bullshit pisses me off so bad. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment