Tuesday, May 30, 2023

You're Making Me Dizzy, My Head Is Spinning

Don't tell my folks, but after work I saw Guardians Of The Galaxy, Vol. 3 tonight.  Loved it; didn't think it'd be a Rocket origin story, but it was incredibly affecting.

And yet somewhere in the middle of it, I got nauseous.  Real nauseous.  There were some scenes that were animated as if the (CGI) camera was whipping around all over the place, so that could have been it.  I wonder, however, if what I ate (just a banana) and drank (coffee, lots of water, and a huge cup of Barq's and lime and raspberry Coke) set up me for my light-headedness instead.  If that's the case, I'll need to be a bit more careful as my diet is restricted up through my colonoscopy.

That being said, I am tired.  I need to wake up a bit early tomorrow.  But I am off the rest of the week, so just one more day and I'm in like Flynn ... assuming my nausea goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment