Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Lot Of Stuff I've Done, Lot Of Stuff Left To Do

Still haven't done everything I truly can in preparation of my folks coming home.  I did wash some of the dishes tonight, which is something I didn't think I had the will to do, but I guess I had some pissed-off energy I needed to shed after going to this bar and watching Minnesota United fall apart in the U. S. Open Cup.  Oh, after work I also threw some twigs from the unfinished backyard fire pit into the trash, another thing I've wanted to do but thought I wouldn't have the energy for, but it helped tremendously that work was so slow yesterday/Tuesday that I left work after eight hours.  I even had time for a hard nap before going to the bar.

Working on getting a big load of wash cold/dry low clothes done right now.  Geez, I guess I am doing a lot of stuff.  But there's still a lot of stuff to do.  More dishes need to be done.  I could pick up my room, but maybe I don't care.  Finally, I need to move all the stuff I took out of storage back into storage.  And no, I made no headway on all my stuff.  I just used my barware that I now have to clean and stash again.

I'll have two relatively free days to do it.  But like I said before, I have to take the car in in the morning and hopefully get it back to drive to my dental appointment in the afternoon.  (Still can't quite wrap around the fact that my teeth aren't "done" getting cleaned, but that's what you get when students are working on them.)  I then have the evening to do all the above stuff as well as eat the leftover Mexican food from Friday -- if I'm not so tired that I just pass out for the rest of the night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment