Friday, May 5, 2023

The Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: April 2023

I've got to say that this month has grown on me, or at least my dick has.  The baker's dozen women here have collectively been impressive.  In fact, I may call it out as one of the best months for the Hooters calendar I have ever seen.

Moreover, I think I am going to finally throw out my edict of automatically awarding the top spot each month to the Hooters waitress showing off her ass.  I mean, Gabriela of Sunrise, Fla., seems to have a nice half-ass (that's what she seems to be showing).  But for one, she's posing with her side toward the camera, so I'm not entirely sure what percentage of her nice ass is uncovered.  But more than that, there are five more babes who, truly, look better than Gabriela.

So Gabriela is sixth (and by the way, the seven I will not mention here are still pretty good lookin'; these also-rans are probably better than the also-rans of most any other month I've seen in a Hooters calendar.  That's how good April '23 is).  In ascending order, here are the Top 5:
  • In fifth place is Maria, hailing from King of Prussia, Pa.  She stands out largely for the side of her picture.  I have noticed over the years that there are essentially three sizes of photos in the calendar: The biggest one for The Main Girl, and then there's a ... smaller one, and then a ... smaller one than that.  Maria's is second-biggest, in a size I have never seen before.  But that's great because it shows off her gorgeous, thin, athletic body.  She has long, dark hair and a distinctive Roman nose, and she's wearing a yellow (or gold, or what) two-piece bikini joined together with rings.  And the backdrop is a beach at sunset; I am a sucker for such shots, even moreso if that backdrop is fake.  Nonetheless, it's a fantastic photo.
  • In fourth place is Alix, from Bradenton, Fla.  Long brunette hair, cute cat's eyes, patterned two-piece.  What I like most about Alix is that she's posing right at me, showing off her hot, taut body.
  • In third place is Tulita, of Rock Hill, S. C.  Long brunette or dark hair, and she's wearing a purple two-piece bikini that is tied everywhere.  She's posing up against a volleyball net for some reason, and that's alright because I like volleyball.  But it's her eyes that do it for me.  Maybe it's because they're beady, or it's the color, but the way Tulita looks at the camera ... ooh, goddamn, she makes me hard!
  • In second place is Savannah, hailing from St. Peter's, Mo.  The only blonde on my list, her long hair cascades off her shoulders and rests against her milky skin.  She's posed at a sort-of 45-degree angle towards the camera, and she's sporting a tri-colored two-piece.  Two things stand out with Savannah: Her radiant smile and the vigorous vertical line from her boobs down to her navel.  That's a sign of toned body, and fuckin' A, I'm a sucker for it!
  • Finally, in first place is Brittany, also from King of Prussia, Pa.  Long, pitch-black hair resting over her left shoulder, posed at 45 degrees, wearing a white two-piece bikini with what looks like red-and-white ropes.  What stands out is that Brittany, I think, is the first Hooters woman I've seen in the calendar with tattoos.  She's got two big ones, one on her left forearm and one on her left shoulder.  Also, I just noticed that she's got big lips.  She just looks fuckin' badass, like she'd mount me, close her vaginal walls around my cock, and tear it off of my body ... and I'd be cumming and smiling once she did it.  Devastatingly gorgeous.
So congratulations to Brittany and all the hot women of April 2023, especially my Top 6.  I will masturbate to you half-dozen as soon as I have the house to myself again!

No comments:

Post a Comment