Tuesday, May 23, 2023

The Babes Are Out In Force!

I have to admit that sexually, I've lost a step.  I can't cum like I used to.  And I can't get hard like I used to.  It'll be quite, uh, hard for me to accept that.

Still, I appreciate the divine beauty of the female figure.  And with the weather finally turning in a hotter direction -- I think winter's behind us now -- and us heading into Memorial Weekend and The Official Start Of Summer, I am going to see some hot fucking women walking around.  I won't be able to sprout wood, but I sure as fuck will turn my head.

Happened last/Monday night after a long day at work.  Went to Bebe Zito for some fries before going next door to Caffetto for a cola (and then back to Bebe Zito where I stood in line for 15 minutes after the sun set for ice cream, but anyway. ...).  I went in and I saw these two gorgeous young women.  One of them had purple highlights in her hair.  She was wearing all black, but her top was cropped and her skirt was short.  She's fucking hot, but I gotta tell ya, I went all gaga for her friend, who was wearing nothing but a red bikini top and red Daisy Dukes shorts.  Her boobs were big for a girl her size, and I was fantasizing that she would adjust her top or her tits would fall out or something.

What I did next is something that will probably get me canceled if someone ever found me out.  While they were eating their ice cream across the parlor, I snapped a photo of her.  It's not great; she had her side to me.  But I was lucky that she turned her face toward me as I shot her.  Again, I don't have her full face, but at least I have something to attach to her body.  Moreover, I was sitting against the outside window.  If anyone through the window or walking into the store saw me, I'd be dead to rights.  (I also made sure the ice cream scooper didn't see me; I waited until she turned her back on me.)

I still might take a run and jerk off to this grainy picture.  It might take me some time before I spurt.  But while my physical, uh, admiration for hot young women might abate, I'm still glad I can appreciate a smokin' young thing whenever I see her.  I'm glad I'm alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment