Tuesday, May 2, 2023

So I Won Something!

I keep to my usual routine of complaining about stuff, and I'll get back to that in short order.  But I have to admit yesterday/Monday was a good day.  That's because I won something at work.

We were celebrating ourselves as a company, and so we were given raffle tickets to enter to win one of seven prizes.  From what I hear, the most intriguing prize was a portable fire grill.  And I got it!  Now, I don't know how to use it, even after seeing a couple videos on it.  And even if I do learn how to use it, I don't know when I would use it; I don't go camping, and I can't see myself taking it with me on a hike, which is one of the occasions the company that sells this says one can use it.

No matter.  I won it, and since I think a lot of other people wanted it and didn't win it, this portable fire pit, which I may never even open, has tremendous value to me right now.  This win strokes my ego.  It might even justify my existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment