Wednesday, June 7, 2023

I made a point of getting on my laptop before 2 a.m. so I could do my daily spin on Zynga Poker and stay on Day 7/400% bonus.  I am fairly sure I was on there by 10:30 p.m., 11:30 at the latest.

I didn't get on to Facebook until just now, around 2:15 a.m., and of course I'm too damn late and have reset myself all the way back down to Day 1/10%.  I kept it up at Day 7/400% for weeks.

Stupid me.  Stupid fucking lazy me.  There were a couple things I needed to do on my computer, sure, but as soon as I turned my lap on, I completely forgot about the one thing I turned it on for.

I feel as though whenever I have time to burn, like the hours before I feel like going to bed, I will not do anything I need to do.  Now, when I have a deadline, or I have this many minutes before I, say, go to work (like I did with the blog post just before this, which I did before work yesterday/Tuesday morning), I'll make sure I do what I set out to do.  If I have all the time in the world, though, boy, any to-do list is neuralized out of my mind.

What the fuck have I been doing the past three fucking hours?

No comments:

Post a Comment