Thursday, June 22, 2023

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: May 2023

It may be because I had to stash the calendar in my drawer after my parents came home, but now that I've taken some looks -- and, to be honest, masturbated to this month already -- I find this month to be quite lacking.  I have a clear #1, and I think she stands up with many other month's #1, but the depth behind her is quite shallow.  No disrespect meant to the 13 babes who dot May '23, but this is close to January '23 as very, very forgettable.

Nonetheless, I can point out five that deserve praise.  In ascending order:

Fifth is Deeanna, of Hermitage, Tenn.  Total babe; long, dark blond hair, a red two-piece bikini, good-sized boobs and her arms frame them in a way that pumps up her cleavage.  But I have to say two things.  One, I'm more entranced by the lakeside background in her photo than anything else.  Two, she is posing as if she is climbing onto a rock, and so the bottom half of her body is enmeshed in shadow.  I assume she's got a gorgeous body, but I can't see it.

Fourth is Lilyan, from Fayetteville, N. C.  Long blonde hair; two-piece that is pink and bordered in lime green, it looks like.  No shadows here, although she's posing in three-quarters profile, which I don't like.  What I do like is the lakeside background in this shot.  There are pine trees in the way back.  Is she in a bikini in a national park?  Kewl!

Third is Myka, hailing from Addison, Tex.  She has jet black hair, and she wears a one-bikini (it's blue) that shows off nearly all of her stomach, know what I mean?  But what really sets her off is her porcelain skin.  I mean she's a ghost.  Maybe that's why I didn't look at her photo when I jerked off to the month.  But I should reconsider; such a rare beauty deserves to have some recognition and respect.

Second is Tampa's Cameron.  Long, blonde hair, black two-piece.  One of the few waitresses this month posing directly at the camera, which is a good thing.  She is also tugging down the string between the two triangles covering up her tits -- you know, like she's about to take it off.  I'm a sucker for that.

And finally, in first place is Amber, out of Kissimmee, Fla.  Long, light brunette hair, light blue (maybe eggshell?) two-piece bikini.  She's got a thin, lithe frame and the warmest half-smile you'll ever see, if that makes sense.  Best of all, she's got soft skin -- not necessarily pale, but it is quite white, and maybe it's the lighting, but there's an inviting ... uh, I'll say glow about her skin that is very pleasing to look at.  Arousing, even.

So congratulations to Amber, and to the other four I've singled out.  And you know, even though I find this month underwhelming, maybe I'll get around to giving a second wank to all of them.  It's possible I could change my tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment