Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Thirsty AF For Money

So there's one stripper, bless her heart, who continues to both stage and promote house parties.  I won't link back to her because I gotta go, but I have blog posted in the past about going to her parties just to see her, only for her to be gone and having these scary, brokedown strangers sticking around instead.

I used to be upset, but now I don't really care.  Add to it that 1) I work late on Mondays, the day she usually hosts these stripper parties and 2) I am trying to save money, and frankly, seeing her and attempting to get down is no longer a priority.

Still, she texts me to say, "Hey, there's a party this Monday," as there was yesterday.  And I had no intention of going, but I wait until the day of to say, "No, can't, busy with work," or, "Sorry, can't make it."  She at least is good in saying, "That's OK," which sort of makes me feel bad that to give her the impression that I'm trying to make it to her parties.  Well, I would if I ever could see her, but seeing as though I haven't seen her in the flesh since before the pandemic, I no longer hang on to that possibility.

She texted me just now that she's working a strip club south of the Metro tonight.  No way I'm going there because it's too damn far.  Man, she's thirty as fuck for money.  I'll tell her I can't.  I'll make up an excuse.  And I'll tell her that excuse, oh, some time tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment