Saturday, June 3, 2023

This might be an addendum blog post to the previous two blog posts; that'd be a first.  Anyway, I kind of remembered something during my colonoscopy prep, if I am not mistaken: In all the times I was pissing out of my ass (sorry, I'm using that revolting phrase again) starting on Thursday evening, I don't remember pissing through my, you know, pisshole.  That seems weird.  Shouldn't urine go out through my penis?  If I am right, all my effluvia went out through my butt, and I find that strange.  Can bodily waste be shunted either completely frontwards or completely backwards, like a railroad switch that's in my intestine?  If so, how did my body decide it was all going out through my ass while I was going through my colonoscopy preparation?

You know, I'm not tired, but maybe I should go to bed anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment