Sunday, June 25, 2023

Don't tell anybody, but I'm supposed to take my aunt and her sister -- which I guess makes her my aunt too -- to the airport today.  I am not supposed to tell my folks.  I can do that.  I hope that it somehow doesn't make it back to them.

The problem is the luggage.  I have not asked how long they'll be gone (my aunt's son, my cousin, will pick them up), but I had to ask how many suitcases they are bringing.  I think it's four, and I think -- I think -- I'll be able to shove them all into my small car.

They offered the use of their car, which is a bit bigger.  I told them that's a problem because I have a barbecue to go to after that.  That's not necessarily true; I plan on having dinner close to the Megamall after this, just in case their flight gets cancelled.  I'm scared that the luggage in fact won't fit.  I'll gladly take their car to "the barbecue," if they're cool with it; I'll just pray the car isn't too tall for me to drive.  I just won't drive their car there and back because, well, I want to eat stuff on my own today.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment