Friday, June 9, 2023

Can't Be A Perv To A Stripper Who Jerked Me Off

OK, so she's warned me about this before, and I might have even blog posted about her warning me about it before, who knows.  But I just got yelled at by ... oh, I'm not going to even type her name with asterisks because I'm already in the doghouse with her and if she catches wind of this she'll never masturbate me again.  Anyway, she had on her Facebook a quick video of her and her friend sunning themselves on a beach.  They both were in two-piece bikinis.  This specifically is on Messenger, and so any comment I make will be between her and me.  So I'll just send her a couple eggplant emojis to show my approval.  Right?

WRONG!  She's all, "Don't text me like that!" (I'm paraphrasing because I don't want to get caught), and then I remembered that I thanked her through Messenger after she and ... her unnamed best friend gave me a tandem handjob, and she played dumb.  And the more I think about it, the more I think she said something similar a long time before after another tryst we had.  Anyway, I guess I should have remembered that she doesn't like to talk about it.

But I'll say this: That is fucking weird.  I don't know why she's acting like this.  Does she not want people to know?  I haven't told anyone, and if she feels as though she caught wind from some other guy that we do shit, he doesn't fucking know, because I don't talk to other stripperhounds about the HJs I get.  (She's a churchgoer too, and maybe she's trying to live in this hypocrisy, to which I say, fuck it, do what you want.)  Is she playing dumb?  To who?  And why?  People are slowly getting more receptive to sex work.  And I'd recommend her too, she's that good.  Does she think someone will see her messages?  This is Messenger, for fuck's sake!  I really don't get pretending we didn't do shit.  I don't want to feel ashamed that I got jacked off by her, because she makes me happy, and I want to tell her that she does.  And I get hard whenever I see her in a swimsuit.  That a problem?  She makes money off of her drop-dead gorgeousness.  What's to keep on the down low?  Damn.

I don't know how mad she is.  As of press time we're still Facebook friends.  But if she doesn't think I'm discreet, she can stop inviting me to parties, or just defriend me altogether.  And maybe that's better because I don't see why I she's blowing up over goddamn eggplant emojis, for crissake.

No comments:

Post a Comment