Friday, August 30, 2024

So Hungry, So Tired

Like I feared, we were told to stick around to strike.  Got done around 2 in the morning.  Ugh, but we are going to get some sweet overtime beyond the really good rate we're already getting.

But we really, really worked hard and let into the night.  So much so (and I may be speaking for myself) that I didn't get to eat once the Game was over.  However, once we did get done, there was a lot of leftover pizza left.  I took a few slices (too bad two of them were Hawaiian, ugh) and I wanted to eat after I took a shower.  So I showered at around 3 and then ate the pizzas, and downed them with a can of cherry Pepsi that I got from the MNUFC Match.  I'm pretty sure I could have gone without eating so close to going to bed.  After all, I'm going to the Fair one more time later today.  But while I am tired, I was more hungry, so I ate and am deciding right now when to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment