Saturday, August 24, 2024

Went to the Fair last/Friday night.  Got there a couple hours later than I wanted to because I was blindsided by a huge pile of work that kept coming and coming.  I spent the maximum ten hours working yesterday/Friday, and it looks as if everyone was so overwhelmed trying to get the work done that my boss left without asking me how I was doing, which was swamped in work.  I think he wanted to get out of there, and already knew I was swamped at work, and so I think (or want to think) that at least on this day he would understand why I had to stay an extra two hours.  Hey, I like how the workday felt like old times, with the OT piling up and stuff.  I just didn't need it during Fair time.

Nevertheless, I spent between two and possibly 2 1/2 hours there, and after eating four items and drinking two, I actually felt that was long enough.  And of course, in that time I looked at all the talent showing off their bare bellies and stuff.  And it was nice, real nice.  However, like at the Cage The Elephant concert, I am getting so old that every babe who was showing off their hot bodies now look suspiciously young.  That can't be, but I am getting so old, man, so old.

No comments:

Post a Comment