Saturday, March 2, 2019

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from Friday, March 1:
  • Well, actually I need to go back to Tuesday because I either have receipts or used my credit card (mostly the latter).  I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) for the late shift.  Fucking coffee now costs $3.25.  A cup there costs more than one at Starbucks.  Unbelievable.  No lap dances, so with stage tips I spent just: $12.
  • Monday, February 25 -- I had to use cash for the party at ****y's place.  It was the third time I got sucked and fucked by her, and even though I am not really physically attracted to her, I appreciate the fact that she lets me do shit to her.  And she gets me off.  There was another stripper there (there was supposed to be a third, but I didn't see her before I left).  Since I was the first and only customer there, I whipped it out in front of both in the living room after I peed.  ****y told me I was "reckless," ha!  Got a lapper from the other dancer.  With tip, I spent an inexpensive (as far as house parties go): $145.
  • Back to Saturday the 23rd, where I skipped out of work early to, for the first time, attend both class finals of the Girls' High School Hockey Tournament in the afternoon and evening.  The A Final was a laugher, but the AA Final went into Double Overtime, so I think I got my money's worth.  I was feeling anxious (actually I still am feeling anxious), so not only did I stuff a hot dog and Coke down my gullet, I got a vanilla malt from Snuffy's, too.  With ticket and program: $43.
  • And now we leap back to Tuesday, where I ate at Flameburger.  Wanted to eat at Flameburger at least once before my parents get home.  With tip: $12.55.
  • On Friday the 15th I went to another party.  I only spent cash on one girl: *u****.  It was her birthday, and I wanted to give her a birthday present: My cum.  She also got me off without needing to step in.  But she lubricated my cock (HJ, no BJ) by taking swigs of water from a bottle and spitting on me tip.  Not only did it feel cold, the water spilled all around my pelvis and onto the bed.  Sorta icky.  And then she wanted a bonus because it was her birthday.  I gave her, like, 40 extra bucks, but that meant that I didn't have enough money to get dances from anyone else.  With cover: $195.
  • I then went to Glam Doll.  The store cut down its hours; they now close at midnight, not 1.  I am saddened that I can't while away the midnight hour eating a donut.  But I got a free donut, at least.  Paid for one donut and a pour-over, and with tip I spent: $9.83.
  • Wednesday, February 13 ... went to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Version) because 1) I needed to go to Godiva to get chocolates for the Valentine's Day party at work and 2) I wanted to see my ATF down there before my folks come home.  But even though I checked the roster to make sure she was scheduled, when I went, she wasn't there.  Well.  That allowed me to just spend my time there seeing all available strippers do their stage sets.  And once they went back to the first girl I saw and tipped, that's when I left.  Free cover, one beer and tips and I had a good time (albeit without seeing my ATF) while spending merely: $29.
  • On Monday the 11th I gave money to ***e*.  She said she needed money to buy new snow tires for her car.  What's wrong with her regular tires?  Anyway, she said she will pay me back by either cleaning my house or jerking me off.  I'm gonna hold her to that.  Gave her: $200.
  • Then went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition).  Sprite (it was Monday, so I didn't spend any money on caffeine), stage tips and an LD from JJ and it came out to: $30.
  • Sunday, February 3: Went to Jersey Mike's for lunch.  They sent a coupon every month, and so far this year I have used it each month.  I charged the sandwich to my credit card, but I did tip: $1.
  • I then got my car washed at Central Car.  It has been months since I got it cleaned.  But goddammit, they didn't vacuum the back.  I took out all my shit in the back, too, so they would have the room to suck up all the dust.  Since that was the second time they ignored my car's back, I'm now looking for other car washes.  And because of that oversight I tipped (charged the wash on my credit card) only: $2.
  • And just before it closed (and before I went to my cousin's place to watch the Super Bowl), I went to the library.  I needed to print out some documents related to my parents' real estate investments in Las Vegas.  I could have printed them out about four months ago, but my access to them "lapsed" because there is a 90-day time limit in which you could go on a website and print these documents out.  After that, requesting documents comes with a fee.  I don't know why there is a time limit for printing documents for your own real estate.  But at least, when I called them, they were re-sent as a courtesy so I could print them out.  Total: 30 cents.
  • Back on Sunday, January 27 I went to the final of the Open Division of the U.S. Pond Hockey Championships.  For the first time since I started going to the final day of this tournament, Wright Homes, which I'm guessing is a property management company, did not even reach the final.  Good -- I don't know why exactly, but I just got the feeling that those guys cheat.  Anyway, before watching the game in the cold (the afternoon before snow and the polar vortex both hit successively), I got an MGD Light so I could nurse it during the game.  It got so cold that a significant part of the beer froze.  I certainly didn't get my money's worth for that beer.  And I bought that beer for (with tip I think): $7.
Done through March 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment