Friday, March 22, 2019

First Day Home And They Were ... Eh ...

Talked to my therapist after work and before coming home, telling him how I dreaded them treating me now that they're home.  It's so weird to have people here in the house now.  It's been seven months, and it really feels like a home invasion.

The first thing Mother tells me when I get home (and after running to Target to get her 2% milk): "Why didn't you eat the chicken I froze for you?"  My aunt bought me one of those whole chickens from the grocery store because ... shit, I don't know why she did it then, so I have no clue now.  Mother was bitching about how it's now too spoiled to eat.  Hey, it's in the freezer.  Food keeps in the freezer for years, don't it?  Whatever.

Father was docile, although he was mansplaining that I should vacation out of the country instead of St. Louis.  And I also forgot to get the mail after I ate; I showered instead, and Father got the mail.  But Mother needed my help with some real estate stuff, and although I've been holed up in my bedroom listening to The Big Dance, they have left me alone.

This will go south soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment