Friday, March 15, 2019

They Come Home Thursday

On the one hand, I am relieved.  For one thing, I can keep my trip to the Loo next weekend and won't have to cancel.  In fact, the timing might be good; they'll be home, we'll catch up for 48 hours, and then I won't see them for three days.  Those 48 hours probably are a good time to ingratiate ourselves with each other and take each other's temperature.  For another thing, I have certainty, namely about how much time I have to get ready.  At least I have several days to clear out my stuff to storage and, maybe, get the house cleaned one more time.

The anxiety of them asking me questions and judging me ... well, I'm sure I'll start hyperventilating and getting really angry at them returning in no time.  But, well, I have a drop-dead date, and thus time, and thus plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment