Saturday, March 16, 2019

Where's My Nude Photo? (Scheduled Post)

Oh, yeah!  Totally forgot this.

I am Facebook friends with a Playboy Playmate.  As many PMs do, she has photos of herself, both non-nude and nude, to sell.  Well, I remember masturbating to her photos and I know her, sort of, on Facebook, so around the holidays I said I would buy one, and I PayPaled her for a photo ... which I have yet to receive.

I thought about giving her about a month before I would inquire about the status of the picture I bought.  I did that, and that was about six weeks ago, and she hasn't answered me back.  Meanwhile she's still active on Facebook, and I still like her status updates and pictures.  Just now I liked a photo of her daughter as she announced that her daughter got a job.  But $40 is a hell of a lot of money, and I think she's obligated to complete her end of this transaction.

I'll be honest: I have been hesitant to press the issue with her because I don't want a Playmate to hate me and defriend me.  But ... dammit, where the hell's my photo?  I don't want to be pushed around while she takes my money without giving anything in return.  On top of that, I don't know how to get back my money.  I should look at PayPal policy to see if I can demand a refund.  But really, what I should do is start pestering her for my picture.  She might be airheaded enough to accuse me of not giving her money, and if I keep asking, maybe she'll block and/or report me on Facebook.  I cared about that before, but do I now?

No comments:

Post a Comment