Monday, March 11, 2019

It's Over

Mother said something about coming home this weekend, and I think she's gonna do that.  The weather isn't great, but it's rapidly improving.  What appears to be the last snowstorm of the season probably occurred over the weekend.  No more polar vortex, and not even any more below-zero temperatures.  It won't be warm, but it'll be above freezing, at least for most days.  No snow, either, at least not really.  The drawback is that there will be rain, and lots of it, for this week.

And in my estimation, that's good enough for my parents to think that it's warm enough to come back to Minnesota.  I think I have a lot of stuff prepared for them.  The main things -- getting the house cleaned and most of my stuff out of sight -- is ready to go.  I just want to make sure I'm not forgetting anything.

So I am not totally unprepared.  Am I happy they're coming back?  Fuck no!

No comments:

Post a Comment