Monday, March 4, 2019

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: February

Another very good month.  They're all in red (in honor of the holiday in February, of course), and in various states of skin exposure.

The model with the big picture is Hailey Slobodzian of Fort Myers, Fla., and a repeat; she was a "big" model in last year's calendar.  She's in a one-piece, though, even though I can see a bit of inside side boob.

No one howlingly bad.  The runners-up are the ones who are wearing two-piece bikinis and facing the camera: Shelbe of Houma, La., Mikayla of Arlington, Tex., Alexis of Chicago, and Nia of Lansing, Ill.  I will say that the latter two seem to work out, since they have abs.

But I will sort of break my own rule in naming Hottest Babe, who is Emily out of Fairview Heights, Ill.  She has her back turned, uh, 105 degrees away from the cam.  You can't see much ... except her ass.  Well, like, 20% of it; her bikini bottom is not one of those fully covered ones, but it is, er, sort of Brazilian.  However, such a bikini bottom is as daring as I think Hooters gets.  That ass, plus her arching her back, plus her long, brown hair, plus her throwing her arms up, and plus her smile makes her a winning combination.  Although, since she lives and works in the St. Louis area, I might be able to see her and get her autograph when (if?) I go to the Loo later this month, so that's another reason I chose her.

So it's Emily, even if it appears as though she is posing in front of a giant domestic truck.  Hope to see you soon, Emily!

And now I'll be able to pud one out and finally turn the calendar to the right month.

No comments:

Post a Comment