Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Just Fucking Aggravated Right Now

Getting ready for my parents to come home tomorrow is fucking ruining everything.  There are so many things I want to do -- prepare for the bracket, look at some applications, prepare for my vacation -- that I have to put aside because I need to clean the house, put my stuff away, and other shit I don't want to do.

Oh, I need to say this.  I was stupid enough to stow away our garbage bin because I figured I could just throw the trash at some gas station somewhere.  So I roll it off to the side in the backyard ... where it stayed all winter ... through the snow and the cold ... to the point where it is now stuck where I left it.  I have tried to dig it out, to no avail.  I have only till tomorrow to jar that sucker loose.  Maybe one more day of above-freezing temperatures will do it.  Or, I'll have to explain this shit to my parents, who I know will not understand.

And now I'm fucking tired and all the things I need to still do I can't do.  Fuck my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment