Saturday, March 9, 2019

So Nervous Right Now

It's the day of the club's volunteering event, and even though it's our fifth time there (so nothing is new) and most of the people who are volunteering know what's up and I know we're gonna have a great time, I'm still scared of ... something wrong happening.  Just because, you know?

Yes, the impending snowstorm is scaring the hell out of me, too.  How bad is it?  More importantly, when is it coming?  Because more than a few people might cancel if it looks bad enough.  I totally get it, but it still makes me nervous.

Man, it's so bad that I'm awake right now.  Sure, the event is in the early afternoon, but now I'm scared I'll be too tired for it, even though I begged off work today and it's the only thing I'll have to do ... well, besides shovel.  Oh, and maybe plow, if the garage door would freakin' open.

I'm so nervous that -- ugh, I'll confess: I feel the urge to masturbate.  Just to cut the tension.  I really don't want to the day of an event like this, but ... I'm just ... anxious right now.  Forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment