Friday, March 1, 2019

Goddamn, More Snow

Won't affect my drive in, but it will affect my drive out.  Three-to-four inches, which sucks because 1) the way this winter is going, it'll be more than that and 2) I'm just completely broken now.  Last night I just finished clearing the entire driveway of snow (well, besides the old car, which is still under the last snowfall), so today I'll be fucking shoveling again, and changing my plans around again, and not being able to do the things I want to do again.  Plus, I have a phone interview as part of a follow-up study from the U. this afternoon.  I have to clear enough of the driveway to get my car out of the street before a person calls and talks to me for an hour.  Oh, and I have to call some real estate people in Las Vegas for my folks before the day ends.

Yeah, I'm busy, and yet my busy day is predicated on how crippling this snowstorm is going to be once I leave work.  Too many of my days have been ruined by goddamn snow this winter, and I've fuckin' had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment