Wednesday, March 6, 2019

I haven't weighed myself lately, but I swear I've put on five, if not ten, pounds in the past week.  It's the stress/depression of the winter added to my parents about to come home.  I'm eating my feelings again (and drinking, too -- as of press time I have five different cups of pop), and it shows in my belly.

I just ate through a good chunk of Gardetto's.  That's even though I have to go to bed soon, even though I am risking needing to defecate at work tomorrow, even though I wasn't really hungry after having popcorn and pop over the course of watching not one but two movies last/Tuesday night.  (The movies: The intriguing WWI documentary They Shall Not Grow Old and the small, beautifully shot survival flick Arctic.)  I really wanted to control myself, but I have no self-control.

No comments:

Post a Comment