Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Forgot Again

Man, I went over to a stripper girlfriend's place to help her unlock her iPad and I forgot to bring the dongle that would connect my laptop to her device.  And since I couldn't just go back home and pick it up and bring it over to her -- "Why are you going again?  Where would you be going in the middle of a pandemic?" my parents would ask -- I had to give up on today and go back probably tomorrow.

Pisses me the fuck off, and I can only be mad at myself.  I swear I stuck the dongle in my backpack, but instead I put it in my computer bag.  I would have brought my computer bag, but bringing it with me in the morning would have made Mother suspicious.  And now I have to waste a day going back to her place --  a day I had planned on working out, or patronizing a small business by buying their food.  And maybe I shouldn't have, but I got a massage from her, so I spent money today, which means I shouldn't spend money tomorrow even though I planned on it and ... sorry, I got tired of blogging about this.  Let's just say I'm pissed that I forgot something again, and I have to do it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment