Saturday, May 16, 2020

Expenses Without Receipts

You know, I don't have anything to talk about at this time, so I think I'll just knock out an EWR.  Starting from Friday, May 15:
  • Go back to Wednesday the 13th where I went down to ****e's place and fucked her twice.  She has become my go-to, Buddha bless her: $120.
  • And then, back on Wednesday the 6th, I got a massage (a completely chaste one) from ******a while helping her get back into her locked iPad.  Wasn't able to do it that day because I forgot my dongle, but since I was there and wanted a massage from her, I went through with it.  Cost: $25.
It is ironic that I am able to get around to doing an EWR at a frequency better than longer than monthly, but since I have just about stopped using cash, these lists will be so small that I could probably wait three months and not stress over how long it would be.
Good through May 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment