Thursday, May 28, 2020

Addendum To: Addendum To: Will No One Hear My Cries?

So my plan was that if my boss was there, I would, some time later in my shift but hopefully before he leaves, that I would quietly discuss what happened Saturday and how I did not like how my supervisor came at me.

He was there.  But so was she!  How in the hell is That Bitch working when I'm working?!  I'm working afternoons this week while she's still stuck in the morning, and yet I saunter in and she (and a bunch of others) are still there!  I wait till 1 and I go back to my desk ... and she's still there!  And she was the only one there, too!  And guess what?  It was 2 o'clock and still was fucking there!!  Goddammit, she blew up my whole fucking plan!!!

Well, my boss looked really busy, too, so I don't think I would have had a chance to speak with him even if she weren't around.  But this is another day that goes by without me speaking my piece.  I'm off today, so tomorrow/Friday is it.  Otherwise, I will have no time to talk to him before I'll be working with That Bitch again next week, and I'm afraid she'll take another dig at me, which means I'll have to fight back by digging back at her, and shit will just escalate, and my boss won't know how in the hell this bullshit all started.

No comments:

Post a Comment