Saturday, May 30, 2020

Addendum To: Addendum To: Addendum To: Will No One Hear My Cries?

That Bitch was there again yesterday!  She's sidling up everywhere!  I set up a time to talk to my boss just before I had to leave for the day, but I was so afraid she was, like, coming up from the bathroom while I started to talk to my boss that I decided to bag the meeting.  (I got real busy too.)  I postponed till Monday, where I don't think she works, but knowing my like she would just be popping in on that day just to fucking foil my plans again.

There might be a reason that she just stayed around and didn't go home.  My boss told me that work has indeed picked up and thus I and people in a similar position as I will be back full-time starting Monday.  Too bad for me; I have already planned a car service, a session with my therapist, and a haircut for next week.  It may not look good to beg out of working 40 Hours next week, but I think he'll understand.  Well, he might not (and hopefully this doesn't impinge on him listening to my side of the story, aka the truth), but I could foresee a predicament like this coming -- an abrupt change to my work schedule when I had already made plans during what would be my workday -- and I don't feel obligated to change it now.  I'll go 40 the week after.

Beyond that, however, I will miss part-time.  I didn't deal with the change that well when we were shifted to 20 per seven weeks ago.  But I have to be honest: I came to love just popping in for four Hours each day, getting up later than usual, and having much of the afternoon all to myself.  And dammit, I loved getting unemployment and an extra $600 on top of it every week, too!  And now that's gone, and now I have to be there for 8 1/2 Hours every day, and I get to try and take a nap in my car during a hot summer's day, and I get to get tired in the middle of my day, and I get to be around That Cunt a third of my day. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment