Saturday, May 2, 2020

Expenses Without Receipt

This is going to be too easy, and a diametric opposite to how I generally get overwhelmed with EWRs that go on and on and on because I don't get around to making shorter, more frequent blog posts about them.

Starting from Friday, May 1:
  • ETA on May 8 at 1 a.m. that I totally forgot that on Friday, April 24 Mother sent me out to Menard's to buy toilet paper because they were 1) on sale and 2) there.  The place was emphasizing social distancing as much as this liquor store was, and once I "lined up" approximately six feet away from the guy ahead of me, I was sort of freaked out.  I do not want The New Normal.  Once I got back home, Father reimbursed me for the toilet paper, therefore this was an Infusion of: $20.
  • I only doled out cash once: On Wednesday, April 22, I went to Lisa's to get my Doc's shined up.  With tip I gave her: $20.
That's it.  That's the tweet.

Good through May 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment