Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Will No One Hear My Cries?

What if my boss doesn't respect my feelings?
What if he doesn't believe me?
What if he blames me instead of her?
What if I lose my composure and babble to the point of incoherence?
What if I lose my nerve and decide I don't "need" to speak to him at all?

I get to talk to my therapist in the morning, and this time, I'll have a hell of a lot to talk about.

Knowing me and my luck, there will be a huge bombshell that comes in the morning, pertaining to work or happening outside it, that will force me to forget how traumatizing this situation is.

The only saving grace is that I doubt I'll have to see that cunt this week.  Next week, however. ...

Oh, by the way, I've been so upset by what she said to me that I've been wanting to throw anything, and I mean anything, around my room just to act out my anger.  I haven't done it, thankfully, but that bitch has been on my mind all weekend.  I let her live in my head rent-free, goddammit.  I tried meditation this weekend, once, but it didn't help.

Maybe talking about it with my psychologist will help.  If not, maybe complaining to my boss will.  Or, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment