Sunday, May 10, 2020

Where I Have To Bribe My Fucking Parents Again

Mother's Day's today.  Going to give Mother $100 because.

Still remember two, three years ago.  Just before that Mother's Day she just went off on me for some bullshit.  To keep the peace, My Father said I should give her money.  That's seemed to quell the beast.  I've been fucking doing that ever since.

Spent ten minutes tonight trying to right "mother" in Chinese on the big white envelope I'm presenting the money in to her.  I don't think I wrote it right.

I do that for My Father, too.  Can't give a present to her on her day without giving one to him on his, right?  I'll probably be giving money to both until they both hit the dirt.

Such fucking bullshit.  They never gave a good goddamn about the day or money until then.  Now I have to, otherwise they'll wonder what the fuck is going on.

And the irony of all this: For Chinese New Year they gave me a total of, get this, $200.  Three and four months later, I'm giving Mother $100 and Father $100.  We're just recycling money at this point.  Why don't we just keep our money?

This is so fucking stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment