Sunday, May 3, 2020

Still Fucking Up At Work

Friday was not a good day at work.  Not only did I file a folder that needed to be sent to one of my co-workers, I accidentally scanned the images of a folder to the wrong directory.  Maybe I could be cut some slack because I was distracted due to COVID-19, but I am disappointed in myself that I have made these mistakes before and I continue to make them.

So I swing the pendulum to the other side and think that it's not NBD, but then I have to think about my supervisor who, it feels safe to say, is done with me.  I have vacillated about how she feels about me, but ever since we've been cut to half-days I feel as though she's giving me the silent treatment.  (When she told me I scanned those applications into the wrong directory, that was the first time she spoke to me in weeks.)  I think this babyish silent treatment has to do with me preparing my desk to be free of viruses.  I might blog post about that later.

I could vow to do better, but I'm sure I'll commit the same mistakes again.  Maybe that will be the reason why I'll get fired ... if I do get fired. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment