Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Addendum To: Will No One Hear My Cries?

I was ready to go talk to my boss about the crazy-ass supervisor.  I used what I talked about with my therapist to arrange my thoughts.  And then I discovered that he wasn't going to be in yesterday.

(He actually did come in because my co-worker wasn't able to key stuff.  He came in, but soon it became clear that it was an IT issue.)

So the earliest I can talk to him about it is today/Wednesday, which isn't ideal.  For one thing, this gives me another day to puss out of talking to him.  But also, That Bitch starts work today.  If she is upset about what happened Saturday as I'm afraid she is, she could connive and talk to him before I come into work this afternoon.  In other words, she might be able to set the narrative in my boss' head, and so I would have to fight that.

---

My psychotherapist gave me advice on how to talk about this with my boss, but he also gave me this motto that actually resonates with me: The less vulnerable I feel, the less angry I'll feel.  I want to remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment