Wednesday, May 6, 2020

OK, Sunday evening, instead of checking ESPN Streak, I was watching TV, scrolling through my phone and trying to fall asleep.  There were a couple horse races that night that I could have played on.  I did my research that afternoon, and I decided that if I had remembered and had the energy to open up my laptop, I would pick on one or even both races.  But, like with all things ultimately not important, it slipped my mind.

Either late that night or the next day I checked.  Damn, I would have been right on both.  I didn't really lose anything; I was sitting on a one-Game winning streak that would have stretched to three.  But that was a bummer because I would have been right on both races.  And by the way, I would have been right on both races despite being in the minority in both races.  That would have been extra strokes to my ego.

But, alas, I was too lazy to care.

Just wanted to say this, just for the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment