Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Goddammit! Day 1 Again!

And now I'm back down to Day 1 with the slot machine in Texas Hold 'Em again.  I swear I pulled that slot yesterday/Tuesday ... or, maybe I didn't.  Maybe I got too caught up watching the news about George Floyd.  But since this has happened several times the past several months, maybe, well, I really just don't care.

The thing that bothers me about this, and I know this doesn't make any sense, is that I know will have to make that fucking week-long climb to Day 7/400% once again, and that week, obviously next week, will overlap with me going back to work and seeing That Cunt who disrespected me, when our schedules overlap again.  Why does that overlapping bother me?  Don't know.

And the thing is, I care that I've lost my streak now, but once (if?) I get back to Day 7/400%, I probably will stop caring and I'll miss a day, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment