Monday, May 25, 2020

So I wanted to enjoy my first Sunday out of the house (because of work) and I decided to try out some BBQ.  It was OK, although the pulled pork I got clumped together.  (Is pulled pork supposed to clump together?  I assumed it wouldn't.)  Add that I had two pieces of cornbread and a cup of dill-flavored potato salad, and that I washed it down with Orange Vanilla Coke that I bought at the gas station before I got to the barbecue place.

(Oh, by the way, when I got to the BBQ place, my meal was already ready.  I don't like that.  It makes me wonder how long it has been sitting around.)

Didn't think my parents would have egg rolls waiting for me to eat.  Should have thought they would set something up since it's a holiday.  And then I drank a tallboy of Guinness later that evening.

When I was at ****e's a couple weeks ago I weighed myself, completely naked, and it told me I weighed 161.  I haven't been that skinny in years.  And I still don't believe it; I've been doing nothing except being at home, and somehow I've lost weight?  Well, I won't have to worry about it now, since I probably put on a bunch of extra pounds the past two days and pack a few more by tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment