Sunday, November 16, 2014

Addendum To: Oh, I Am So Screwed!

Forgot to add that I have been sitting on one huge packet.  I've been sitting on it because there's this very weird problem (made by one of the temps, probably) that is so involving that I had to set it aside until I had time to deal with it.

Well, I still don't know what to do, but on Friday I checked on it and I realized that it was done way back in September.  In other words, it should have been done by now.  But this puts me in a quandary.  I could just shove it through with all the mistakes, all of which could come back to bite me later.  Or I could ask my boss for his help and risk the wrath of him noticing that this was done almost three months ago.

I don't know what to do.  I think I'll just do it and hide the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment