Saturday, November 29, 2014

SUCCESS!!!

OK, so in my last blog post I was complaining about how I'm pissing away so much money.  Well, I did wake up and I did go to stripclubs (not one, not two, but three) ... and let me just say that it was money well spent.

Uh, maybe I should be more specific: I got a handjob last night.  Even better, it was at a place where I least expect it.  I was afraid I was totally going to get caught -- which made the feeling of cumming into that stripper's hand that much more satisfying.  Seriously, I cannot bitch anymore about money or my weekend ending or anything, because I got a handie.  This took me back to when I was spending money like it was going out of style and I didn't care.  It's ... I am blessed, that's all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment