Sunday, November 2, 2014

Shitting Through The Weekend

Ever since I got home on Friday, I have spent more than an inordinate time sitting on toilets taking dumps.  It's as if I've been storing all my feces up my butt because I've been too busy during the workweek, then too tired and/or angry and/or depressed after leaving work every day, to eliminate these bowels until the coast is clear, so to speak.  Of course the coast is never clear; the weekends have never seemed shorter than they do now.  They really are there only to separate Friday from Monday.

So at least I've been able to rid myself of this feces so my colon won't get infected and I won't get chubby.  But now I'll have to store five days' worth of shit because I just don't have the time and the security to let it all go.

No comments:

Post a Comment