Friday, January 19, 2018

Yep, Ate Too Much Again

It was when I sat down at work, after I bought chili and a Pepsi from the commissary, when I realized that I still had pizza and coffee left to consume.  And then I remembered that I drank the coffee left over from yesterday in the morning.  So that's coffee, chili, Pepsi, pizza, and more coffee.

Gosh, that's a lot.

See, my thinking was that, since my Internet bill is due, I might as well use the credit card I'm using to pay for that to pay for some food at work.  And since I want to have some pop left over for Monday and Tuesday, I might as well buy that for lunch ... and I've got to have something for the Pepsi to wash down, so I got some hearty chili.  Never mind that I had not one but two cups of coffee to down, as well as a slice of Papa John's to eat.

No wonder I'm borderline overweight.

Didn't want to go to the gym this evening, but maybe I should.  Oy.

1 comment: