Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Why Won't The Stripper Answer Me, Dammit?!

OK, so there is one stripper, *e*****, who has hosted parties at her place for years now.  I've been to them, and oftentimes we would go to a room where she would play with my junk, then glove me up, suck my dick and then fuck me until I cum.   I have had problems ejaculating with her in the past, but for the past few times she has succeeded, and so I think we have some chemistry.

For the past couple of years I've been needling (harassing?) *e***** about doing one-on-ones at her place.  It's been a trying effort.  One tryst fell through because she freaked out when I asked for her address.  But finally, last week, after I had to tell her I couldn't go to one of her stripper parties, she finally accepted my request to have the whole house to ourselves.  The ability to scream and really rail her without having any other guys in the home is something I could finally take advantage of.

But, shit, something came up.  Well, two things.  Well, one thing and then another thing that I'm using as an excuse.  There was that blizzard, much of which is still on my driveway because I haven't had the time (and I'm too lazy) to plow it.  I texted *e***** yesterday/Tuesday whether we can reschedule because I told her this evening was the first time I could finally get around to clearing my driveway.

However, I will admit that it is a canard.  Over the weekend this guy who holds parties sporadically invited me over to a house party, also happening tonight.  I would have skipped this one if it weren't for a couple mitigating circumstances.  First of all, I haven't heard from him in a while, and I generally like his parties because the girls there usually put out.  Second of all, there is this one girl, ******e, who sucked my dick for $20.  I am totally going to see her again -- to get another $20 blowjob, or maybe rawdog her for, like, $40.  In other words, she provides tremendous value for putting out, and therefore I would be foolish to pass up that kind of party.

But that is happening on the same day as me promising *e***** I would be her backdoor man.  So I am taking a risk by, yesterday, texting her a request to postpone till next week.  That way it'll give my dick some time to reload some sperm.  See, I was invited to yet another stripper party tomorrow/Thursday, and it's at a regular spot I hadn't been to in some time.  Plus another girl who orally pleasures me on the regular, ****e, invited me, and she hasn't gone down on me in awhile.  Going to parties back-to-back is already going to be hard on my wallet and my cock, but a third?

The thing is, I haven't heard back from her since yesterday afternoon.  I have no idea what to make of this.  Is she just being flighty?  Or is she secretly mad for trying to postpone this?  I just wish she could give me an answer as soon as I text her -- you know, like what grown-ups usually do.

I really hope she understands, but I also don't want to miss this chance in case she changes her mind or if something comes up next Wednesday.  So I said that if not cumming by tonight is going to be a problem, I would rather keep my time with her.  Hey, a part of me wants to see if I can cum three times in a span of 24 hours.  But my big head says that it's better to space these things out.

Man, I just hope I can get an answer, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment