Saturday, January 6, 2018

I Don't Want My Folks Fucking Getting Into My Business

My Father just spoke to me over the phone.  Horrible timing, seeing as that I totally missed The Bastard Houston Oilers scoring in the Wild Card game.  But it was the nature of his call that kind of angers me.

He didn't talk to me about getting lottery tickets.  He asked me about the water leaks.  Specifically, he said, "What is it about the plumbing?  Is there a lot of water?"  I have told him about the leaks, but I didn't tell him how bad it really has become.

Told my brother-in-law, though.  Kind of intimated it to my sister, too.  Both of them I told in the past few days.  Meanwhile, I had not told My Father anything about it getting worse.  It's not good, but I had not told him it's getting worse, at least not yet.

Look, I kind of am waiting until they get back.  And no, it's not great.  And I do want them to get this fixed, which means that they have to come back to at least take a look at it.  But it looks as though My Father just called me because my sister and brother-in-law told him about the water leaks.  And as strange and hypocritical this may sound when it comes to this situation, I hate that.  I hate when people tell other people -- in particular my parents -- about my business.  Well, OK, the house is not my business alone.  But as long as I'm in this house alone, only I should tell people about stuff.  I say when and I say how.  The control of this information has been taken away from me, without my knowledge, and I resent that.

---

Which brings up another thing.  It was either yesterday or the day before when I went onto Facebook, where Mother (or at least I think it's Mother) sent me a friend request.  Why the fuck does Mother want to be my Facebook friend?  She's my mother!  If I accept it, she's going to see all my hot model Facebook friends, and then she'll get into who I really know, and then she'll start to ask goddamn questions about my business, and I don't want anybody all up in my business.

I know this will cause some friction shit.  My sister has no problem being Facebook friends with Mother.  But you damn I do, and I have no idea why she wants to be my friend.  But then how can I reject Mother?

Fuck my life.  Now I have to check when in the hell they're coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment