Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wow ... Do I Really Have ... No Money?

So just before writing this and catching up on my expenses at Caffetto, I went to the ATM in anticipation for the stripper part I plan on going to today/Thursday.  And for the first time ever, I've been told that I have reached my daily limit.

Wow.  My first thought is still, Is that true?  I pulled out some money to pay ***e* to clean my house, but I am sure it was well below the daily limit.  Either I forgot that I had taken money out earlier yesterday/Wednesday, or someone's been effing with my account.

Nevertheless the epiphany hit me like a hammer.  I have spent a lot of money, I am still spending a lot of money, and these two weeks of unemployment are taking a mighty toll.  But I didn't think I hit any limit of some sort, even if it's daily.  But if I have, it brings into stark relief how -- gulp -- broke I am right now.  I have somehow skirted the reality of it for years.  But when I got my card rejected, not once but twice ... shoot, maybe I shouldn't go that party.

Well, no, of course I am.  But I will go to the bank to get this all sorted out.  And oh, I have a couple checks that came in; I'll deposit those, take out some money, and then I'll be good to go.  Der, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment