Monday, January 1, 2018

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: December

For my first blog post of 2018, I am going to talk about something that may not be very woke.  But, hey, I gotta be me.

I bought a Hooters calendar a couple weeks ago because some of the Hooters waitresses in the calendar, including the pageant winner and the calendar cover girl, was doing a signing at the Megamall.  I wanted to buy the 2017 calendar because there were three local waitresses who posed, but by the time I decided to shell out the, I think, $16 I think they were sold out.  Not this time.

It's huge.  And of course, once my parents come home I'll have to hide it.  But every month, the two pages show a bunch of teeth and chips of Hooters waitresses -- photo, first name, and where she works.  And after staring (but not masturbating) to them, I think I am going to celebrate the passing of each month by naming the best of that month.

There are a few months before, but since I bought it in December, I am starting there, no offense.  Even though she is wearing a white one-piece (many of them are not wearing two-pieces, for some reason), the hazel eyes, the high cheekbones and the fake tits of Katie from Raleigh, N.C. bewitches me every time I see the calendar.  Here's to you, Katie.

And we turn the page on the month, and the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment