Saturday, January 27, 2018

I Think I've Mentally Mapped Out My Super Bowl Week Evening Schedule

And I thought I was busy this past workweek.  The damn blizzard altered everything then; although I could foresee this, the Super Bowl is affecting what I do after work more significantly than I thought.

OK, I'm still going to have some fucking-around time.  But still, look at this:
  • Monday: My only free day.  I want to check out Radio Row (actually they took over the front of the food court on the 3rd Level North, and SiriusXM planted four stages in the rotunda on the 1st Level North) for signs of activity while I wait out evening traffic.
  • Tuesday: Might go back to the Megamall again, depending on what time screening the movie I want to see that evening can show.  There are some times that start as early as 6:30.  I can't make that, so I might as well just do the late show.
  • Wednesday: My rescheduled fuck session with *e*****.  Might be able to eat something at home afterward because her son returns home at 8.
  • Thursday: I have to get ready to look presentable for the people I am working for for Super Bowl LII, so I will get my hair cut after work.
  • Friday: The more I think about it, the more I think I should check out how everything's working before I have to report for work over the weekend.  This would be the best night to see how the shuttle works, see how getting into the stadium works, introduce myself to the production crew, and maybe to sign off on paperwork.
Not much time to eat leftovers, certainly.  But not much time to do much of anything.

As bummed as I still am about the Vikings losing, I now am getting the rush of anticipation for Super Bowl Week.  And I'm nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment