Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Seriously, When Are My Folks Coming Home?

Before writing this I was scrolling back through my previous blog posts, and lo and behold, I had not updated this blog post about my parents coming home in December.  I should have written (if I haven't somewhere in Wailing And Failing) that they didn't.  The plane that they were supposed to come in got cancelled (Spirit gonna Spirit), and when I called her about contingency plans, Mother said that they didn't need to come home because the tenant who was leaving last month, which means that my folks would have to return here to clean out the house the tenant is leaving, instead is leaving next month -- or around today.

So, OK, when?  The last few times I've talked to them, they say they're coming home.  Mother continues to say the 10th, or tomorrow.  But because they fucked me over before (thought I wrote it somewhere), I've been checking My Father's e-mail to see if they received a receipt of a flight reservation they made and didn't tell me.  Haven't seen it yet, which is really weird.  They have spontaneously reserved flights to places, but never the day before.  That makes me scared that they have redirected any correspondence from Spirit to Mother's e-mail address (whose password I do not know) or they quickly deleted the receipt as soon as it was sent because they knew they were looking and are looking to fuck me over again.

Or, they're not coming home.  Which is weird, because, at this point, they do have to come home.  And it's not just the tenant leaving their property.  There is still the water leaks.  Plus, they're going on a cruise in about ten days' time, and they have to get clothes for their trip -- at least I assume they do.

As with anything, I'm torn.  I really do want Father to see the water pipes and make a decision on what to do.  Beyond that, they can stay the fuck away.  Or they can come, because they will be leaving shortly thereafter.  They just need to fucking tell me!  And they haven't.

So now I am at home, not spending money before I spend money at the movies, worried that my parents are coming home this evening, when I have my stripper girlfriend coming over to try and clean without water.

Things I don't know, things I don't know -- seriously, when are my folks coming home?

No comments:

Post a Comment