Tuesday, January 30, 2018

SOTU? STFU!

It's convenient that the local movie theater has discount tickets on Tuesdays, because now I have one hell of a reason to avoid The State Of The Union speech-turned-fundraiser.  I would've avoided this crap anyway, but now I don't even have to accidentally be in front of a TV.  By God, I hate this son-of-a-bitch and the treasonous Republicans.  And what these assholes have done the past couple days have pissed me off even more, if you can believe that.  I'll talk about it when I can calm down a bit.

I thought it would be fitting that I should watch The Post tonight while the speech is going on.  Unfortunately the evening screening happens before I'll be able to get off of work, and the late screening begins after the speech.  Seriously, I don't want to be within a mile of a television when that prick speaks.  So I'll see a different movie instead.  Probably The Commuter.  It's another Liam Neeson-kicking-ass flick, but I'll take escapist fare tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment