Thursday, January 4, 2018

Whoops, Wait A Second. ...

Just realized this in the minutes before my alarm sounded: In an hour's time or so I am going to an interview for another temp agency.  I was asked to bring a list of references.  One of the references is a recruiter for the temp agency I'm currently doing business with ... and the one that I found a job with.

Uh, is it dishonest to go looking for temp work when I already have temp work lined up?  I could say that I didn't want to break off the interview.  I could also say that I thought I was interviewing for a particular job, but that job was taken by the time I set up the interview (that was what the interviewer said), so in essence I'm not really going in for any interview, so why not come in?

I just wonder if someone's going to catch me on something.  Not lying per se, but not giving the whole truth.  Man, did I pay for a shave and am I going to dress up for something like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment