Friday, January 26, 2018

You Know What I've Been Pushing Back?

OK, so here's what I've done after work this week, since my parents left:

  • Monday: The blizzard hit, so I took, my time getting home.  Even stopped by Buffalo Wild Wings at MOA before coming home at 9:30.
  • Tuesday: Had to finally see The Last Jedi -- which, by the way, is good; took some detours, but if any movie franchise had to shake up what it's been doing, it's Star Wars.
  • Wednesday: Probably my only "normal" night this week.  But I've got grated cheese that's about to spoil and no food at home to use it on, so I went to my local grocery to buy some chili ... except that they were all out of chili, so I got some beef & vegetable soup, and I came home to put cheese in that.  Should I have?
  • Thursday/last night: Went to a stripper party after work.  Ate there.
  • Friday/tonight: Won't be going home; Notre Dame officially plays its first game at Mariucci against Minnesota as a member of the Big Ten.  I think I saw all B1G opponents play their first games at 3M during the conference's inaugural season in 2013-4, and I intend to do the same thing tonight.
So, what is the commonality in all of this?  I haven't been eating at home.  And before she left, Mother left me a ton of leftovers to eat.  And I haven't eaten any of them.  Probably will tomorrow/Saturday; I have my eye on the pork chop and rice.  Hope I can still eat them!

No comments:

Post a Comment