Wednesday, January 31, 2018

So They Say I've Got A Big Dick

Alright, I'm not bragging, I'm just relaying what the strippers I mess around with have been saying to me.

So I was at *****a's party on the way back from work Thursday.  I was invited by ****e, but when I got there she went upstairs to service a guy.  There's another girl, ****a, who puts out, but she took someone upstairs, too.  So of the eight or so other strippers there, I decided to go back to the host, who intimated that she would treat me right if I take her to the VIP.

Now, *****a does not suck dick.  Nor is she one who cleans me up after I cum, which I've always considered a de facto part of the VIP experience.  Nevertheless, she was much more accommodating, and intimate, this time around.  She licked her palm before she grabbed my cock.  And unlike times before, where she put me on a strict time limit, she gave me a lot of time where I tried to ejaculate.  I went to a party the night before where I blew my wad (and then some) on ******e, and I didn't have much to give and was really, really limp when I tried to give it.  But thankfully, by God, *****a was patient with me when I finally decided to do it myself, and then had to take another five-to-ten minutes before my penis was hard enough for my semen to spurt through.

OK, now that I've embarrassed myself, I can now get to the point of this blog post.  During our session, probably when I responded to *****a's powerful stroke by getting flaccid and when I started masturbating myself, I, uh, subtly broached a topic that I have heard for a while from some strippers: I have a big dick.  Hear it from my ATF, ***e*, all the time, plus I've had my pee-pee complimented by a few others.  So yeah, I guess I was fishing for compliments when I told *****a, "Yeah, sorry about my dick being so small," to which she quickly replied, "No!  You've got a lot of girth!"

"REALLY?!" I replied, and then *****a sighed and got frustrated at how men never believe she's serious when she tells him how big he is.  She wouldn't bullshit me.  So, even though I've heard it several times before, when *****a says I've got a big dick -- well, I think I can finally believe my own hype: I have a big dick.

And I'm going to be swinging it and, hopefully, sticking it into *****e* when I drop by for my postponed housecall tonight.  I wonder if she fucks me because I make her feel good because of my huge cock.  Probably not, but hey, I'm packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment